Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mini's in Mississippi

So, yet again, I've not been a great blogger. I've been so busy lately that this has taken a back seat, unfortunately. One of my resolutions for 2012? Become a better blogger! 

But for now, let me catch back up with some fun mini sessions I did in Oxford, Mississippi!

We'll start with the McGreger kids!

We went to the amazing Castle Hill Resort just outside of Oxford, MS. It was one of the most beautiful homes I have ever seen! It was actually a private residence, but they decided to turn it into a bed and breakfast and it was truly just amazing! The kid's mom is friends with the owner of this house and she welcomed us in and allowed us to go anywhere we wanted! It was awesome!





 I love this outfit and those gorgeous EYES! WOW!


 What a great big brother and so handsome, too!
 

And this silly little guy was so busy running around and playing with the fun leaves!



 The views here were just incredible!


 Seriously, how beautiful is she!



Last picture of the day! Mom wanted a picture of them swinging in this swing. The view from this swing was breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment