Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bear, Belle, and Pearlie Mae!

My last session in Mississippi was for my brother and sister-in-law and their little puppy Pearl. My sister-in-law always wanted to be a "Mother of Pearl", so, that's how little Pearlie Mae got her name! ha ha!
We went back out to Rowan Oak (that was a popular location that week for me), and I was able to take a couple of shots of them so they could put together their Christmas card.

While I was there, with Bai and my mom, we went to the Ole Miss/LSU game. It was a ton of fun (although it wasn't much of a game) and we were able to meet some super fun people and tailgate at The Grove and hang w/ Chelsea's friends who came up from Louisiana to cheer for LSU. I'll post those pics another day, but for now, enjoy these pics of my brother and sister-in-law!



This was the Christmas card picture!

 Love this one!

  
She's such a diva! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment