Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scott and Roxanne tie the knot!

Thursday, Dec. 23, 2010 wasn't your typical Christmas Eve Eve! It was the day that Scott and Roxanne became husband and wife. I had the honor of capturing such an intimate ceremony! Knowing that it was just Scott, Roxanne, our pastor Jason, his wife Lora, their two friends Ken and Molly, and me, truly made it an extra special occasion! God also was there, right in the center! This ceremony reminded me a lot of my ceremony w/ my husband. It was very intimate...after all, it's not about the wedding, but the marriage! Roxanne, you were absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and Scott, your emotions and absolute focus on your future wife were so amazing to be a witness to! May God continue to bless you both and your marriage for many, many years to come! 

 





























No comments:

Post a Comment