Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jessie is having a baby!

So, my really good friend Jessie is pregnant! She and I have been friends for many years, and I have waited for this day to come for her! She is married to her best friend and they live in Cape Cod, Mass. 

We hadn't seen each other in a couple of years, so I was thrilled to find out a few months ago that she would be flown into N.C. for a surprise baby shower given by our friends and former co-workers at the gym where we all taught.  It was my mission to take her out and do her maternity pictures!  It was FREEZING (literally!), but Jessie braved the cold to get some super fun pictures!  I'm so glad I was able to do these for her and be a part of the surprise shower! Thanks to everyone who helped get her here! 

Jessie, I wish you all the best w/ the new baby! And, make sure you bring him down soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment