Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baileigh turned 2!

Exactly one week after we came home from my brother's wedding in New Orleans, my baby girl turned TWO! I can't believe how quickly time has flown!  I originally wanted to do a princess themed party since she's ALL about princesses, but because we had just come from NOLA, I decided we should do a Mardi Gras themed party instead! 

We had a TON of friends over and had so much fun! My mom made the most delicious shrimp 'n grits for the adults to eat, my friend Laci came over and helped me make a King Cake for Baileigh's birthday cake...it turned out better than I could have imagined! And to top it off...it was so warm, I had the doors open and a sleeveless shirt on...in JANUARY! It was so different than her 1st birthday when it snowed so badly that we had to postpone her party until the next weekend! 

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from her party. My dad has them on his computer and one day when I remember, I'll get them off and post them. But, I did take her outside and do a quick little shoot w/ her birthday shirt made by my cousin's wife Amber of MoJo's Boutique (look her up on Facebook), and I had to show her mask and fun little accessories that we gave to all of her guests. Before I know it, she'll be 3! I can't believe it!


 PARTY!!!

 Oh and this was the fun coloring sheet I made for all the kids to color their own mask! So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment